Windsong is a stone cottage, with separate apartment, set in mature gardens with views over Basseterre harbour and towards Nevis. Original features of 50-year old house include terrazzo floor and exposed stone walls in living room. Townhouse apartment located behind cottage provides self-catering guest accommodation.
- Three bedrooms are all-air conditioned (the two in the main cottage are also fitted with ceiling fans)
- Located on avenue that is home to prominent official residences: Governor of the Central Bank, Ambassador of Cuba, Italian Consul
- The property is wired with a perimeter alarm system
- Security grilles have been installed on all doors and windows
- Electronic gate
- Ocean view
- Many varieties of fruit trees: mango, guava, golden apple, plum, cherry, sour orange, sapodilla, avocado, lime
- Conveniently located within walking distance of several fine restaurants
The above information is believed to have been gathered from reliable sources, but is based upon information gathered from third parties, therefore may not be complete or totally accurate.