**Approved for Economic Citizenship**
True to its name, Sanctuary Lane offers residents a coveted Caribbean retreat—distinguished by style, serenity, and stunning natural landscapes.
An inviting courtyard aesthetic, heightened by lush private gardens and artfully manicrued pathways, defines the neighborhood. Prime placement among Christophe Harbour's most colorful vistas makes nature itself the neighborhood's most cherished amenity. Something for every predilection, choose from single-family 3 to 4-bedroom, 3.5 to 4.5 bath villas or a 3-bedroom, 3.5 bath multi-family options.
The Raymond Jungles' designed "Sanctuary Park"—comprised of lush tropical landscaping, private benches, intimate walkways and lookouts—serve as the enclave's centerpiece.
Something For Every Predilection
- Raymond Jungles’ designed private gardens, lushly landscaped pathways and a courtyard aesthetic make the landscaping a primary amenity
- The secluded “Sanctuary Park”—comprised of lush tropical landscaping, private benches, intimate walkways and lookouts—serves as the enclave’s centerpiece
- Fully furnished, 3 to 4 bedrooms, single and multi-family villas with exterior kitchen, pool, and jacuzzi package options
- Modern aesthetic with tropical inf luences; clean lines with abundant glass and large windows, and warm wood accents that marry it to the landscape
- Seamless integration of modern interiors and exterior living space enveloped by dense tropical landscaping designed to create an intimate retreat
- Membership in the Christophe Harbour Club
- Eligibility for the Citizenship by Investment program
The above information is believed to have been gathered from reliable sources, but is based upon information gathered from third parties, therefore may not be complete or totally accurate.